Sweet Summer Pitaya Bowl
- 1 cup Fresh Fruit, chopped
- ½ cup French Vanilla Granola
- 2 tbsp Shredded Coconut, unsweetened
Get your eatplugs ready.Combine coconut water, heaping cups of frozen mangoes, strawberries, and peaches, ice cubes, pitaya powder, and honey in blender. On your mark–Get Set–Blend!Turn your blender on low for 30 sec. Stop pulsing. Stir ingredients. Turn blender on low-med for another 30-60 sec. until texture is smooth. Decorate like there's no tomorrow.Pour mixture into two bowls. Top (I mean decorate) with chopped fresh fruit, granola (French Vanilla is my favorite), and shredded coconut. Get your cameras ready.
Notes & Tips
- If you’re fighting with your blender. If the texture is too watery, add a bit more frozen fruit. If the texture is too thick, add a bit more coconut water. Make sure to do this in small amounts until you’ve reached pitaya perfection.
- Listen to your taste buds—When they’re calling for you. Swap ingredients based on your preference! No coconut water? Try coconut milk, almond milk, or soy milk. No granola? Try your favorite cereal. No shredded coconut? Try nuts, chia seeds, flax seeds, or hemp seeds. No pitaya powder? Try acai or goji powder.